Friday 4 May 2012

WITNESSED ANY CORRUPTION LATELY?



Corruption is really everywhere….in politics, the police force, schools, hospitals and so on…what can we as individuals do to expose corruption scandals that are done in these areas of concern? 

Last week Thursday, on the 26Th of April I was on my way home from school for the long weekend and on the M2 highway to the East Rand (Gauteng, South Africa) I saw a traffic cop accepting money from a person who probably was on the wrong side of the law….it is really sad that traffic officials accept bribery and in the process endanger the lives of other road users.

As individuals let us expose local corruption by sharing each others experiences as well as any corruption-related stories we may have witnessed weather recently or not. I have shared my story…what is yours???

5 comments:

  1. I stand with you in this one.
    I can't tolerate people with lack of respect for themselves.
    I like you profile picture corruption is evil that is true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. corruption is everywhere and everybody does corruption in his/her way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This corruption thing is really damaging the image of our country. I think there should be a lot of things like CCTV Cameras to catch if these people are coght they should be punished very hard so that others also learn and dont repeat the same mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think the only way to stop corruption is to stop being corrupt our selves..take a look at how many plolice officers and traffic offices are being bribed per day..corruption is unethical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes to stop corruption ...it begins with us as individuals.

      Delete